- Overnight camping available mid-May through mid-Sept. (Only in overnight camping area.)
- No reservations accepted
- Tents and Small RV/Trailers
- No hook-ups
- Maximum length 17'
- Camping 10 minutes from Creston
Activities Available to Canyon Park Users:
- Use of fitness trail.
- use of horse arena as per guidelines (unless previously reserved).
- Use of Ball Field (unless previously reserved).
- Use of horseshoe pits & playground area.
- Rental reservations of various amenities
Nearest public phone, grocery/liquor store & full deli: Canyon Country Store, 4493 Canyon-Lister Rd., Phone (250)428-8771
Nearest Laundromat: in Creston at 1720 Canyon Street (beside Dairy Queen)
Sani Dump: located in Creston just south of College of the Rockies, at 301-16th Ave. South. Please talk with our Park host for additional information, and we hope you enjoy your stay!
General Park Rules and Regulations
- Keep pets controlled, on a leash, and indoors during quiet times.
- Please clean up after pets.
- Quiet hours are 11pm to 7am.
- Use of generators is limited to 8-9:30am and 5-7pm.
- Please put all garbage in designated garbage containers.
- Alcohol is allowed only in designated campsites or licensed concessions.
- Horses are allowed only in riding arena and south end of the park.
- No ATV's, motor bikes, firearms, fireworks or hazardous materials permitted in park.
- Use, posession or distribution of illegal drugs in park will not be tolerated.
- Speed limit within park area is 10KM per hour.
- Campfire allowed in designated fire pit only and if there is no fire ban in effect.
- Campfire must be attended at all times.
- Camping is only allowed in one of the 14 numbered campsites at the northeast corner of the park.
- Campground check-ins is 2PM or later; check-out is at 12:00 noon.
- No more than one (1) sleeping unit and one (1) vehicle is allowed per site.
- Maximum four (2) adults per site.
- Cost is $20/night; $120/week.
- Showers are coin operated (loonies).
- Water is available from dishwashing station and standpipe north of ballfield bleachers.